Patents and Intellectual Property
- Defective by design
- "Working together to eliminate DRM as a threat to innovation in media, the privacy of readers, and freedom for computer users."
- A Fair Deal
- The Fair Deal campaign is about keeping the Trans-Pacific Partnership from changing our copyright laws.
- Europe's Network of Patent databases. Espacenet offers free access to more than 70 million patent documents worldwide, containing information about inventions and technical developments from 1836 to today.
- access to millions of patents and patent applications
- Google patents search
- Use Google to search US patents and download patents as PDF.
- Patent information centres (PATLIB)
- PATLIB is the name given to the network of patent information centres comprising the national patent offices of each member state and all regional patent information centres.
- WikiPatents has a database of millions of patents and patent applications, allows PDF downloading of patents, provides file histories, and other helpful information. Good resource for researchers, entrepreneurs, inventors and students.
- The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- WIPO is responsible for the promotion of the protection of intellectual property throughout the world through cooperation among States, and for the administration of various multilateral treaties dealing with the legal and administrative aspects of intellectual property. A specialized agency within the United Nations system.