- The Association of Crown Research Institutes (ACRI)
- Australia & Pacific Science Foundation
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation)
- Landcare Research New Zealand Limited Manaaki Whenua
- Crown Research Institute that focuses on management of land resources for conservation and for primary production.
- National Academy of Sciences
- National Research Council (USA)
- The National Research Council is part of the National Academies
- National Science Foundation
- The National Science Foundation (NSF) is an independent federal agency created by Congress in 1950 "to promote the progress of science; to advance the national health, prosperity, and welfare; to secure the national defense…"
- Natural Environment Research Council (NERC)
- NERC funds world-class science in universities and our own research centres that increases knowledge and understanding of the natural world. Covering the 21st century's major environmental issues such as climate change, biodiversity and natural hazards they lead in providing independent research and training in the environmental sciences
- Research Councils UK (RCUK)
- Strategic partnership through which the UK's eight Research Councils work together to champion the research, training and innovation they support.
- The Wellcome Trust
- The Wellcome Trust is an independent charity funding research to improve human and animal health.