- Picture Post Historical Archive
- The Picture Post Historical Archive contains every issue of the pioneering photo-journalism newspaper. High-principled yet entertaining, and featuring a whole stable of extraordinarily talented photographers, Picture Post (1938-1957) was read by an estimated 80% of the British population at its peak. It is an essential resource for studying international social and political issues of the day, and how they were brought into popular consciousness.
Access this with your library card number and PIN, or at our libraries.
- Advertising & Illustrative Photographers Association (AIPA)
- Includes members' portfolios, legal forms and information for the industry.
- Camera Clubs and Photography in CINCH Christchurc
- Camera clubs and photography courses in Christchurch .From community information directory CINCH.
- Christchurch Photographic Society Christchurch
- Provides workshops and field trips for members. Aims to help members improve their photography.
- Deviant Art: Photography
- Deviant Art is an online art community.
- "Flickr - almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world" (from their About Flickr page)
- McNarmara Gallery Photography : Wanganui, New Zealand
- New Zealand Centre for Photography (NZCP)
- Currently in recess. The New Zealand Centre for Photography (NZCP) was established in 1985. Its mission is to promote New Zealand Photography. It curates exhibitions, some of which like the recent James Bragge: Wellington to Wairarapa tour. It brings speakers to New Zealand, and publishes the quarterly New Zealand Journal of Photography (NZJP).
- New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography (NZIPP)
- The New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography (NZIPP) is the only qualifying body for professional imagemakers in NZ, and has over 300 members nationwide across two divisions: Commercial and Wedding/Portrait.
- Outdoor Photographer
- PC Photo
- PDN Edu
- The Magazine for Emerging Photographers
- Photo Techniques
- PhotoForum New Zealand
- Photographers' Database
- Auckland City Libraries' photographers database is an index of photographers who worked in New Zealand from the 1840s through to the present day. The database draws on sources such as advertisements, newspapers, electoral rolls, published articles, trade directories and other resources.
- Photographic Society of New Zealand
- Photography Timeline
- From National Geographic
- Photoshop online
- Edit, organize, store, and share photos.
- Picasa Web Albums
- Google's photo sharing site
- Popular Photography