Heritage

Paraparaumu railway station bus depot

Paraparaumu railway station bus depot

Paraparaumu railway station bus depot
[ca. 1938]


Passengers board one bus, while a bus and a taxi wait for customers. From left: custom-built Hudson, 1929, owned by W J (Bill) Buckley, with his wife Clara alongside, a 1937 Commer, 1935 Fargo, formerly owned by Madge Motors, with a Crawley-Ridley body.

View more information

File Reference CCL PhotoCD 16, IMG0035

Previous Photo ~ Next Photo