Heritage

Edmonds Band Rotunda, viewed from Oxford Terrace

Edmonds Band Rotunda, viewed from Oxford Terrace

Edmonds Band Rotunda, viewed from Oxford Terrace
[ca. 1930]

Donated to the city by Thomas Edmonds (1858-1932), designed by Victor Robert Hean (1901-1979) and built by Neil McGillivray (1879-1960), this building was opened on 11 Nov. 1929. It was converted to a restaurant in 1989

View catalogue record

File Reference CCL PhotoCD 10, IMG0072

Previous Photo ~ Next Photo