Heritage

Sumner beach, Clifton Spur and Roger's boarding-house

Sumner beach, Clifton Spur and Roger's boarding-house

Sumner beach, Clifton Spur and Roger's boarding-house
[ca. 1888]
Coxhead, F. A. (Frank Arnold), b. 1851.
The boarding house at the left was originally a hotel built ca. 1858 by George Day. At the extreme right is Shag Rock.

View catalogue record

File Reference CCL-KPCD1-IMG0046

Previous Photo ~ Next Photo