Heritage

Ozone Café, here called the Ozone Palace

Ozone Café, here called the Ozone Palace

Ozone Café, here called the Ozone Palace
[192-?]

Owned by Isabella Hucks on the corner of Bowhill Road and Marine Parade, this is the second structure, a two-storeyed building, after the first burnt down in 1922. The building included the Ozone Store, for groceries, provisions, soft drinks and confectionery

View catalogue record

File Reference CCL PhotoCD 16, IMG0087

Previous Photo ~ Next Photo