Heritage

The Nurses' Home, Christchurch Public Hospital, Riccarton Avenue, Christchurch

The Nurses' Home, Christchurch Public Hospital, Riccarton Avenue, Christchurch

The Nurses' Home, Christchurch Public Hospital, Riccarton Avenue, Christchurch
[between 1931 and 1941]

The foundation stone was laid in 1931. A massive steel-framed structure of ferro-concrete, it was originally of three storeys. An extra three storeys were added in 1941

View catalogue record

File Reference CCL PhotoCD 16, IMG0066

Previous Photo ~ Next Photo